Friday, September 28, 2012

Sept 28, 2012

It's been a long time since the last post.  We've had a busy summer . . . selling our condo, moving to our wonderful new house.  Luca has settled into a great new daycare only a couple blocks from our house. He likes it a lot.  Julie goes to her daycare - the same one that Luca started out in - and she seems to really enjoy it.  She goes while I'm at school or doing my homework.  It's a great system because I can keep her with me a lot of the time still.

Fabien is busy but happy.  We are enjoying the quiet of our neighbourhood and of course, our big backyard.  We have a hot tub and Luca has grown gills to go with it!  He LOVES swimming in.  I am really enjoying my classes.  So fun to learn again.  I also have quite a few friends in this neighbourhood so I feel right at home already!

Most importantly, and the main reason for this post, is Julie's new found skill . . . walking!  She has been taking a step or two for a couple weeks now, but today was the first day she really connected the dots.  She is such a character.  I spend a lot of time just staring at her to see what she's going to do next (or what else she's going to climb onto in our house!)


















No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers